i’ve come to the conclusion that I need a new female in my life.
now I have no idea if I should go find her, or chill until she’s found me.
i didn’t see no blood moon
etherealimbue's gifset request
Not that this matters, or is relevant to this gif set, but his ex-wife was black.
Just in case anyone didn’t know…
- Ancient Egypt was not a mixed society.
- Ancient Egypt was PITCHED BLACK until the 7th century AD, when Indo Aryans called Arabs invaded from Central Asia.
- For 99 percent of Egyptian history, Egypt was as BLACK as Nigeria, as BLACK as Congo, and as BLACK as Senegal.
- King Tut was a dark skinned black man,
- Queen Tiye was a beautiful and EXTREMELY dark skinned woman.
- Hatshepsut was also very very very dark skinned.
- Even during the Ptolemaic period of Kemet, the Egyptians were primarily African.
- The fact that the most advanced civilization of human history was composed primarily of Black People is the most annoying and frustrating thing to white supremacist historians today.
in other news… acid is amazing.